Wandering Mind...

Random thoughts, experiences, observations, views, desires, ideas, humor, inspirations, emotions, insights...ahhh whatever! With a touch...of the WORD!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

A tale of two Prince(s)...

I was awakened one cold night by the sound of my noisy pets. "Aw! C'mon, these creatures are destroying my needed night rest"...and so I thought. I wanted to prevent them from continuing the irritating sound of their barks as I was worried that my neighbors would be disgruntled by the noise they are creating. So I opened up the lights outside to go out and pacify them.

As I was approaching the two holding a long piece of wood to hit them, I heard a sound somehow likened to that of a man running away. I really never bothered to check it for I am very sleepy and so irritated by these dogs. I just want to sleep and hit these dogs to silence them.

And so I did and they were silenced........

Next morning, I'm thinking of punishing these dogs by not giving them their usual breakfast but as I get into my car I noticed something. Hey one of my side mirror was missing!.. and it immediately occurred to me the reason why my dogs are barking continously last night, it's because of that stranger who ran away when I put on the lights last night, and if I was not awaken, who knows...They might already got my car for I was not able to park it inside the garage. 'Felt embarrassed for what I did to my dogs.....kakahiya! I approached them and hugged these faithful creatures and promised to buy them a special one for their dinner.....that I kept. Nahihiya pa rin ako sa kanila kaya pinasyal ko pa.....They have served the purpose why I got them in the first place...frightening those unwanted visitors....

By the way...Here they are, the two prince(s) in the family....named Prince Popeye (Brown) and Prince Bedie patiently and faithfully guarding the door kahit di ginto. Not expensively breed but just as faithful and useful. Ingat kayo.., not to count me as a foe or you'll gonna get them angry at you! Nangungutang yan...mapapatakbo ka!


Now, I understand why dogs are called a man's best friends...

Verse-Meal
Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times and a brother is born of adversity.

5 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Flex J! said...

oo nga yun ang medyo ...pag ginagawa ko eh nakakaisip ako ng kung anu-ano...oks lang at ok naman sila eh....

 
At 7:48 AM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sino kamukha? Nyahahaha!

 
At 8:51 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Flex J! said...

Si ano....secret......

 
At 2:42 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Abaniko said...

this reminded me of a teenager stealing the side mirror of a parked car along the busy street of sampaloc one evening. it was around 11 pm and the kid did not even budge when my passing car's headlight hit him. the temerity of these people!

 
At 3:16 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger Flex J! said...

Yeah! I experienced some of those situations too...want to borrow my dog to frightened them??? hehehehe

Thanks for dropping by Abaniko...I'll link you if you don't mind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home