Wandering Mind...

Random thoughts, experiences, observations, views, desires, ideas, humor, inspirations, emotions, insights...ahhh whatever! With a touch...of the WORD!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Back to....Whew!

Back to the dessert.

Whew! 'Hot in here. ,Just came off from vacation ('wonder why it's always seems short when it's finished) and still picturing myself with my beautiful wife and daughters kidding in our front lawn. Whew! here comes the sandstorm, heat wave, humidity and camels.....why the hell am I......(excuse me!)

Back to bed space.

Whew! I miss my home already upon seeing my limited space where I am charge with amount equivalent to one month rent of a decent house from where I've been. I always can't help it but ask those questions that I already knew the answer from the start yet seems not convince the reasons.....well, somebody enlightened me!!! 'Need some positive reinforcement----FAST! :(

Back to my intermittent sleep

Whew! I need to catch on my sleep now, co'z I really fail and cannot sleep on the plane no matter how hard I try, 'dunno why? Well, at least I have my soft and well covered bed not yet infested by Dubai termites and I need to generate some good thoughts that will spark good dreams-that might remind me of why I am here. "Hey! Somebody turn off the lights and turn on the air conditioner will yah!!!" Screaming like a toughie eh? Ssssshhh, actually I'm talking to myself hehehe LOL!

Back to my dreams.

Whew! Quiet now.
Sssssshh.....ZZZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZZZZZ..ZZZZNNGORRKKK!
NGOORRRRKKKK!...HUUUUUUHHUUUUU..NGOORRRKKKKK...(smiling face)-ZZZZZZZZZ.

And now...Back to reality

Ahhh! In all of these challenging everyday life in Dubai, I hold on, I keep on....and I conquer. In most of the situation, I am able to maintain my positive self due to "one thing"-----Belief-------FAITH!----to the Omnipotence Being who really controls the future of those who willingly submits. I value this for it is definitely the thing that keeps me sane and sufficient to contribute to my family, country, company and the cause as well.

OK! Back to work tomorrow. Have a blessed day!

Verse Meal
In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.(1 Thes. 5:18)
And we know all things work together for good to those who love God and called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, December 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best this Christmas and a blessed New Year!

God bless you and your family! ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home